Roasted Zucchini


I bought a ton of zucchini the other night in anticipation of making dinner for some friends. And I came home with my groceries, to a house with no power. The whole block was out of power. Lame. So we went out to dinner instead. But what the heck am I supposed to do with all this zucchini now? Of course I had some ideas...One of my absolute favorite meals is veggies with cheese. Any veggie and any cheese. Perfect!
If you don't have Greek seasoning, just use some salt and pepper.


Roasted Zucchini




2 servings

3 zucchini
3 tbsp goat cheese
1/2 tsp Greek Seasoning
1 /4 tsp dill


Preheat oven to 375
Spray a baking dish with non stick spray

Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices. Lay them in the baking dish. Sprinkle them with Greek seasoning and dill.

Bake for 30-40 minutes. Turning in the middle.

Plate the zucchini and top with goat cheese. Enjoy immediately.