Day 1


I tried to do a blog before. And I justgave up because I was too busy with my job. Now I have a new job, and much more free time and sanity. So I am starting my blog again.

I am excited about it. I am excited because I want a way to keep some recipes, and thoughts and ideas. And so far, this seems like the best way to do it. And to share it. I get a lot of people asking me questions about food. Preferences, recipes, menu ideas, etc... And I thought this blog might be a tool for the aspiring home chef to reference.

Today has been a day filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. I had a late breakfast because I had to do blood work this morning and was required to fast before it.

Breakfast: Banana, plum, cherries, almonds (handful bag from Trader Joe's)
Lunch: Salad- lettuce, carrots, zuccini, gren bell pepper, goat cheese, walnuts, champagne pear vinaigrette (Trader Joe's perishable section).
Afternoon Snack: berry bowl, veggies and hummus
Dinner: Leftover Salmon wih Edemame Succotash (Trader Joe's frozen section)
Dessert: Watermelon

Comments